SIERRA DE GUARA, CANYONING PARADISE
Near to Huesca, this region is also knowned as the origin of canyoning as practice. The massif host among the most beautiful canyon descents existing in Europe: Rio Vero, Péonéra, Formiga, Mascun, Oscuros de Balcès, Gorgas negras…
UNFORGATTABLE HOLIDAYS IN SPAIN
South side of Pyrenees, nearby the french border, our team of experimented guides is looking forward to share with you its enthousiasm for this unique region of Aragon and passion for canyoning.
A unique opportunity to discover Spain’s authenticity while jumping in the translucent turquoise water of the canyons.
Route and distance to Sierra de Guara :
> From Pau : 3h30 ; 220 kms.
> From Bordeaux : 5h30 ; 450 kms.
> From Toulouse: 5h ; 330 kms.
> From Saragosse airport: 1h30 ; 125 kms.
> From Barcelona airport : 3h ; 250 kms.
A PROFESSIONAL & PASSIONATE INSTRUCTORS OF LE SENS DE L’EAU
We are all professionals guides with state certificates and diploma with high level of expertise by the French Ministry of Youth and Sports (DEJEPS Canyoning and climbing etc.) or by the Spanish Ministry of Education, Culture and sport (TD2 climbing and canyoning)
With a very long experience in group supervision and a perfect knowledge of the Sierra de Guara, we deploy all our energy to offer you memorable stays. If our first objective is the safety of people, we emphasize the discovery of the canyoning activity and its emotional aspect, as well as the knowledge of the natural environment of the Sierra de Guara.
Consult the opinions of our former customers: GOOGLE page
Some practicals informations:
- Each canyon is scheduled for 1 whole day
- Recent and quality technical canyoning equipment
- Programs adapted to your level & your desires from 7 years old
- Rates adjusted to the size of your group and the number of scheduled days
- Simplified booking thanks to the form (below) without the need to pay in advance
- Telephone service for any questions about the canyons, the organization, the region, the canyons, current conditions, reservations, …: by email using the contact form or contact Sam on 07 84 38 39 81